- 360 g warm water
- 5 g Yeast, dry
- 400 g bakers flour
- 100 g wholemeal flour
- 50 g LSA mixture (linseeds, sunflower seeds, almonds)
- 60 g Oats,rolled
- 40 g pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 5 g Wallabies bread improver (or other brand)
- 30 g Olive oil or Rice Bran oil
- Poppy seeds to sprinkle on top
2h 5minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking 35min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
1. Place water and yeast in TM bowl & cook 1min 30sec/37*/speed 2.
2. Place both flours, LSA, oats, pepitas, sunflower seeds, bread improver & oil in TM bowl and mix 20sec/speed 6.
3. Knead 2min//
4. Place in pre warmed, lightly oiled Thermo Server or lightly oiled bowl and cover with cling wrap. Allow to rest in warm place until double in size (at least an hour and a half)
5. Knock down in bowl, place in non stick loaf tin, forming into shape at the same time. Brush lightly with a little water and sprinkle poppy seeds over. Place in warm place to rise again (probably another half hour).
6. Place bread in cold oven, turn to 180*C and bake for 35min or until brown and sounds hollow when you tap the bottom.
7. Allow to cool on wire rack.
To help the bread rise in colder months, warm up a heat bag and sit the bowl on it (not too hot though) on a shelf in pantry.
Try my other bread recipe, Hunters country grain bread, for a delicious bread that is almost like cake, but definitely not sweet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU