- 1 batch of your favourite bread dough, (I use Thermomumma&#039;s white bread recipe)
- 1 pack of 8 hotdogs or frankfurts
- grated cheese
- tomato sauce
- OR toppings of your choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare your favourite bread dough. I like to use Thermomumma Lailah Rose’s 900g bread recipe which can be found at this link here //www.recipecommunity.com.au/breads-rolls-recipes/jumbo-white-bread-loaf-thermomumma/282013
Create your hotdog flowers.
(The photos form part of the instructions):
Once your dough has rested, divide into 8 even pieces and roll into an oval shape the length of a hotdog. Wrap the dough around to fully enclose the hotdog in the dough.
Use a knife to mark 5 slits. Once marked, carefully cut through the sausage, watching not to cut right through to the bottom.
Creating the hotdog flowers
Using Lailah's 900g bread recipe (link above) produces enough dough to create 8 hotdog flowers. Other bread recipes may give you different amounts of dough, depending on which recipe you use.
If you create these hotdog flowers using my instructions, I would love it if you could leave me a comment and rating
You may also like to join my facebook page Aussie TM5 Thermomixer for more great tips and recipes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU