- 550 grams bakers flour
- 10g grams Yeast
- 200g grams rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 500 grams water
- 10 grams poppyseeds (optional)
- 30 gram Grapeseed oil or Rice Bran Oil
1h 10minPreparation 35minBaking/Cooking 35min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 200g
Grease Deep Loaf Baking Tin (even if it is a non-stick tin). Set Aside
Place all ingredients into TM bowl.
Mix for 5 seconds on speed 6
Set dial to closed lid position and Knead for 4 minutes on interval speed
Scrape into a Greased Deep Loaf Baking Tin.
Set aside in a warm place to rise for 30 mins (must rise to at least the top of tin before putting in oven)
Bake in oven for 35 mins - (check - sometimes loaf may need slightly more time depending on your oven)
Let sit on bench for 5-10 mins to cool
Remove from Tin and place on wire rack to allow to cool further.
Once cold, Slice.
This dough is a very sticky, but do not add more flour. You will get a lovely moist loaf.
If you add more Rolled oats this will make the bread more dense.
you can also use Quick Oats.
Honey Oat Bread
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Teriyaki Marinade
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Salted Caramel Sticky Date Cake
- Yasmin's Best Almond Milk