- 100 g spelt grain
- 20 g Chia Seeds.
- 100 g water, warm
- 5 g yeast dry
- 300 g water
- 440 g Bakers Four
- 5 g sugar
- 5 g salt
- 15 g oil
Add spelt or wheat grain to the bowl, mill 1 min/Speed 9. Set aside.
Add chia seeds and the 100g warm water to a separate bowl to soak the chia seeds. Set aside. Mix once with a spoon to ensure all seeds are moist.
Add 300g water and dried yeast to the bowl heat 2 min/37 degrees/speed 2.
Add sugar, bakers flour, milled grain, extra seeds, salt, soaked chia seeds and oil to the bowl mix 6 secs/speed 6.
I have used coconut oil in this receipe; the original used olive oil. You can also add 15g of bread improver if you wish at this step.
Knead bread for 8 mins//.
Add dough to a lightly greased bowl, cover with cling wrap or cloth and let prove until doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Lightly spray with water and bake for 30 mins.
Turn out onto a cooling rack to avoid sweating in the bread tin.
High Rise White Chia Bread
If you have trouble removing all the dough from the bowl turbo for 1 sec and use the spatula to remove extra dough from the sides of the bowl.
If it's a particularly cold day, I sit the bread on a heat pack whilst proving.
Once cooled I cut up and put into freezer bags ready to use to eliminate waste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)