- 500 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 20 grams olive oil
- 300 grams warm water
- tablespoon salt
- 100 grams butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- parsley, Small handfull
- chives, Small handfull
1. Preheat oven to 190.
2. Add the flour, yeast, oil, salt and water to the bowl and mix on speed 5 for 10 secs.
3. Knead dough for 2 mins.
4. Place dough on thermomat and leave in a warm place to rise for 30 minutes.
5. Add the butter, garlic, chives and parsley to the bowl and blitz on speed 7 10 seconds. Scrape down side of bowl and blitz on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
6. Roll out the dough to a rectangle - approx 50cm x 30 cm.
7. Spread the herb garlic mix all over the dough and roll up starting with the long side.
8. Cut into 3 cm scrolls and place in a lined spring form tin.
9. Leave to rise again for approx 30 mins.
10. Place in the oven and bake for approx 30 min until golden brown.
Herb and Garlic pull apart
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling