- 50 g quinoa grains
- 50 g grains like spelt, wheat, rye
- 200 g white spelt flour
- 200 g strong bakers flour, unbleached
- 1 --- sachet dry yeast, or 30 g fresh yeast
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1,5 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 100 g Coconut milk
- 200 g lukewarm water
- 1 egg, separated for brushing
Mill Quinoa and grains for 30 seconds on speed 9-10.
Place all other ingredients in TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Then knead for 2,5 min. on Interval speed.
Make rolls and brush half of them with egg white and the other half with egg yolk. Sprinkle with some seeds and allow rising for another 30 minutes or putting directly in a cold oven. Bake for approx. 20 minutes or until golden brown in a 200C oven.
make rolls or 2 baguette
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Seed flapjacks
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Summer Pudding
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chocolate Mousse