- 235ml milk
- 120ml water
- 55 grams butter
- 600 grams Bakers Four, extra for making balls
- 7 grams Yeast Sachet
- 25 grams sugar
- 9 grams salt
- 1 egg, optional
- sesame seeds, optional
1. Preheat oven at 200°C
2. Place water, milk and butter in the bowl. Mix for 3 to
4 minutes on speed 2 at 50°C.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients prior to adding to the
bowl. Once mixed add to the bowl.
4. Knead for 3 minutes.
5. Place the dough on a slightly floured surface and
divide into 9 to 12 portions, depending on the size
6. Roll each portion into balls and flatten them on a
greased baking paper tray.
7. Cover and rest for 35 minutes in a warmish area to
8. Brush the buns with the beaten egg and sprinkle with
9. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake