- 125 grams basmati rice
- 125 grams brown rice
- 45 grams quinoa
- 10g grams chia seeds
- 50 grams chickpea flour
- 20 grams potato flour
- 30 grams coconut flour
- 100g grams arrowroot flour
- 40g grams chia seeds
- 20 grams Sunflower Kernels
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 15g grams linseeds
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 4 teaspoons dry yeast
- 30 grams Olive oil or Macadamia oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 410 grams water
- 1 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Basmati rice, brown rice, quinoa and 10g chia seeds into mixing bowl and mill 50secs/speed 9
Add chickpea flour, potato flour, coconut flour, arrowroot flour, 40g chia seeds, sunflower kernels, pepitas, linseeds, xantham gum in mixing bowl. Mix 15 seconds/speed 4. Transfer dry ingredient to bowl and set aside.
Place honey, water and yeast to bowl. Heat 2 mins/37 degrees/speed1.
Add oil, apple cider vinegar, eggs and reserved dry ingredients to bowl. Mix 15 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down and mix again 15seconds/speed 5.
Prepare bread tin. (I oil mine and line with baking paper) but it would depend on what type of pan you have.
Place mixture into prepared bread pan
Leave to provide in warm place until roughly doubled in size. About 30 minutes.
Hint: If cold, place in top shelf of oven with a second pan of boiled water on lower self in oven.
Place in preheated oven (175 degress) for 40 - 45 minutes.
allow to cool completely before slicing. Hard I know but it makes it so much easier to slice.
To make Dough
Accessories you need
Slice bread, place a small piece of baking paper between slice and then freeze. Will defrost nicely and if you only want one or two slices you can easily seperate.
Xanthan gum - if you can not get any then you can leave it out. The ground chia seeds in step one works in a similar way to Xanthan gum. If you like you can increase chia seeds in step 1 by 1 teaspoon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats