- 370 g lukewarm water
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp dry instant yeast
- 620 g bakers flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp bread improver
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp butter of choice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp herbs of choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine all ingredients in bowl.
-Mix for 7 seconds on speed 7
-Knead for 6 minutes (dough function)
Leave in Thermo bowl for 15 minutes with the lid on.
Place in an oiled bowl and leave to prove in a warm place until doubled in size.
Prepare Garlic Butter spread
OPTIONAL: Place cheese of choice over the top before placing in oven.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl for 2 minutes sp 6.
Garlic Butter Spread
Accessories you need
This recipe can be used with a number of variants in the filling such as spinach & fetta, sundried tomato & olive, bacon & cheese..the world is your oyster!
You can substitute garlic cloves for 2tsp of minced garlic if you don't feel like peeling cloves. This can also be hand mixed in a bowl.
The bread dough has been developed by Lailah Bowie. The bread recipe can be found under Jumbo 900g Bread Recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd