- 190 grams water
- 2 teaspoon fresh yeast, Or one sachet of tandacco yeast
- 450 grams bakers flour, Or plain flour will do
- 1 teaspoon salt, I use Celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar, I use raw sugar - you could use rapidura
- 95 grams Natural yoghurt full fat, Recipe on tm5 chip
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 120 grams Cheese tasty, Could add some parmesan
- extra olive oil for brushing
1h 15minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put garlic into TM bowl at 3seconds on speed 7
2. Add cheese and chop for a further 5seconds on speed 7
3.Set aside and do not clean bowl
4. Place water and yeast into TM bowl and heat for 1 min at 37 degrees on speed 1.
5. Allow to sit for at least 10 mins
6. Add flour, salt, sugar, yoghurt and oil into the TM bowl and combine for 5 sec, speed 7
7. After all ingredients are well combined, knead dough for 3 minutes.
8. Turn out dough onto thermo mat and wrap. Allow dough to prove for approximately one hour - if you do not have a thermomat you can place into a lightly oiled bowl cover in glad wrap.
9. Preheat oven to 220. Divide in 12 equal portions and roll into oval shapes
10. Brush with additional olive oil and sprinkle garoic and cheese on top.
11. Place into a preheated oven at 220 degrees for 5 minutes
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
you can you either tm31 or tm5 for this recipe.
the dough is perfect to save until the next day in the fridge
you can cook some for lunch and then some for afternoon tea
perfect snack for after school
best served straight away
This is a variant of the Easy Naan bread recipe - thank you for the motivation
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken