- 2 tsp salt
- 650 g bakers flour
- 320 g warm water
- 2 tsp granulated yeast
8Recipe is created for
all ingredients into TM bowl in the order listed. (We are keeping the salt away from the yeast.)
together for 15 seconds on speed 7.
dial set to closed lid position,
knead for 3 minutes at Interval speed. Allow to rest in TM
bowl for 10 minutes.
for a further 3 minutes at Interval speed. The dough will be quite
dense, yet flexible.
out onto lightly oiled ThermoMat and prove until doubled. (Up to 3 hours.)
dough into 2 equal parts. Roll each separately into long rectangle (10cm longer than the bread tin).
in both long sides towards each other in the centre and push together to seal
dough. Tuck in ends and seal by pinching together as well. Turn over, seam down
and place into baguette tin. Allow to prove again, covered loosely with
oven to 220ºC. Place large baking tray in bottom of oven and adjust a rack to
be in centre of oven.
loaves have risen to your liking, slash tops on an angle with an extremely
sharp knife or blade. Spritz with water from sprayer if available. Place into
hot oven and then immediately pour at least 750ml cold water into heated baking
tray. Shut oven and bake loaves for 20-25 minutes until golden and hollow
sounding when tapped. Turn oven off.
loaves upside down and return to oven for a few minutes.
slightly before slicing and serving with fresh butter.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore