- 300 g water
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 450 g bakers flour
- 10 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 bunch rosemary - leaves only
- 10 g salt
- extra oil for topping dough
- extra salt for topping dough
Place water into TM Bowl, Add yeast. Mix for 2 minutes / 37 degrees / speed 1
Add Flour, oil and then the 2 tsp salt. Mix until just combined on speed 6.
Lock the lid and mix for 6 minutes / interval speed / stay with your machine.
Turn out into a large lightly oiled bowl and cover with cling wrap – leave to prove for at least one hour. It must double in size so it could take longer in colder temps.
After proving – Knock back the dough. (Punch down on the dough to expel the air.) On your Thermomat, or a floured bench top, give the dough a light knead and then roll out to to fit in your tray.
Place dough in tray and push out to the edges and corners to fit the tray.
Dimple the dough all over with your fingertips - poke lots of holes in the dough by pushing the tip of your finger into the dough, you should ‘touch’ the base of the tray. Brush dough with extra EVOO.
Fill random holes with a bit of rosemary (bits of garlic would also be nice).
Pre-heat oven to 230 degrees Celsius
Cover the tray with cling wrap and allow to prove for a further 20 minutes while oven heats up. Lightly sprinkle with sea salt
Bake in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes - until a deep golden colour. Allow to cool in the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool
See these and other yummy treats on my Facebook Page here:-
Follow me on Instagram Here:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats