- 200 g wheat grain
- 300 g buttermilk
- 150 g water
- 3 tsp dried yeast
- 500 g bakers flour
- 60 g linseeds
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 heaped tsp honey
- 2 tsp natural bread improver
- 30 g macadamia oil, Or EVOO if you prefer that in bread making
Place wheat grain into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 10. Remove and set aside.
Place the buttermilk and water into the bowl and heat for 2.5 minutes, 37 degrees, speed 1.
Carefully place the yeast into the fluid, making sure it doesn't land on the blades (it's fine if a little lands on the blades but try to aim most of it into the fluid). Combine on speed 1 for 4 seconds then let it sit there for a minute or two.
Add all other ingredients into the bowl and set to then for 5 minutes.
Remove your dough from the bowl and shape into a rough ball then wrap in your bread mat (or place in an oiled bowl and cover with glad wrap). Set aside until mixture has doubled in size - this will take roughly half an hour but on cold days it can take a lot longer.
When dough has doubled in size, unwrap it, oil your hands and punch it down then place into your prepared bread tin. Cover and sit in a warm place until dough rises to the height of your tin.
Place tin into a cold oven. Close the door and set temp to 200 (fan forced) and cook for 30 minutes.
Please note, this makes one very large or two small loaves of bread. If doing in one tin (which is the only way I have ever done it), you will need to use a 900g loaf tin. I got mine from Kitchen Warehouse and I love it
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd