- 300 grams water
- 600 grams Bakers Flour or Bread Flour
- 2 teaspoon Yeast
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon bread improver, a natural one is best
- 15 grams oil
Place water, yeast and sugar into mixing bowl and heat 1 min and 30 seconds /37C/speed 2
Add flour, salt, bread improver and oil.
Knead 6 min/ Interval setting
Either leave dough in warm mixing bowl, or place in an oiled bowl and cover with cling film. Place bowl in a warm place and leave until doubled in size. This could take at least an hour depending on weather.
some tips to assist with rising in colder weather -
- warm your thermoserver with hot water - rinse and dry - place dough in thermoserver to rise.
- heat a heatpack and sit bowl on warm heatpack to assist with rising.
Roll and shape to fit in tin. Spray with water and leave to rise until dough reaches top of tin.
Place into a cold oven and set to 200C fan forced.
placing dough into a cold oven gives the dough a little bit more rise as the oven heats up
Cook 30 min, remove from tin and place back into oven for a few minutes for a crunchy crust.
placing a dish of water into the bottom of the oven will also help to give a crisper crust.
This is an easy everyday loaf of white bread..We would make this loaf every second day and have not bought a loaf since owning our thermomix.
You could substitue out some white flour for wholemael flour, or add grains or seeds.
This recipe can made successfully in a TM31 and a TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup