- 500 g bakers flour
- 470 g warm water
- 2 tsp Yeast dried or (1 Sachet)
- 2 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients in the bowl, mix on sp 6 for 8 seconds. Let mixture rest in bowl for 10 minutes.
- Turn up to Sp 9 for 3 mins (yes 3 mins!) on . Stay next to your Thermie to make sure it doesn't jump off the bench!
- Dough will be very sticky - pour into a large well-oiled bowl and let sit for 2.5 hours until tripled in size.
- Empty and scrape out the dough onto a well floured thermomat or bench top.
- Divide into 3 pieces, dust with a good amount of flour, then using spatula shape roughly into flat balls.
- Leave to prove on the mat for 45 mins. While waiting, turn the oven to 250c to heat up while proving and line 2 or 3 trays with baking paper.
- Now, with well floured hands, pick up each dough gently and quickly flip it , stretching into a ciabatta loaf shape (oblong). The flipping helps spread the air bubbles - even if it looks a bit dodgy, trust me it will rise beautifully in the oven!
Easy Ciabatta Bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore