- 500 g bakers flour
- 470 g warm water
- 2 tsp Yeast dried or (1 Sachet)
- 2 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients in the bowl, mix on sp 6 for 8 seconds. Let mixture rest in bowl for 10 minutes.
- Turn up to Sp 9 for 3 mins (yes 3 mins!) on . Stay next to your Thermie to make sure it doesn't jump off the bench!
- Dough will be very sticky - pour into a large well-oiled bowl and let sit for 2.5 hours until tripled in size.
- Empty and scrape out the dough onto a well floured thermomat or bench top.
- Divide into 3 pieces, dust with a good amount of flour, then using spatula shape roughly into flat balls.
- Leave to prove on the mat for 45 mins. While waiting, turn the oven to 250c to heat up while proving and line 2 or 3 trays with baking paper.
- Now, with well floured hands, pick up each dough gently and quickly flip it , stretching into a ciabatta loaf shape (oblong). The flipping helps spread the air bubbles - even if it looks a bit dodgy, trust me it will rise beautifully in the oven!
Easy Ciabatta Bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken