- 500 g Bakers Flour or Bread Flour
- 1.5 tsp Yeast
- 100 g castor sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 270 g Luke Warm Water
- 50 g Butter - Cubed & Room Temperature
Add Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Salt into TM Bowl. Mix slowly on speed 3. Take MC off and slowly pour in water through the hole.
Once all water added, mix for 10 seconds on speed 6
Add butter and knead for 1.5 min or until all butter is kneaded into dough.
Oil up, Roll into a ball and allow to prove. Once doubled in size, punch down and repeat proving process but only for 15 minutes.
Shape and put in cold oven for 15 min 180C
This bread is exactly the same as the ones that you buy from the Chinese Bakery.
You can add custard or sweet coconut into the bread before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese