- 500 g Bakers Flour or Bread Flour
- 1.5 tsp Yeast
- 100 g castor sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 270 g Luke Warm Water
- 50 g Butter - Cubed & Room Temperature
Add Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Salt into TM Bowl. Mix slowly on speed 3. Take MC off and slowly pour in water through the hole.
Once all water added, mix for 10 seconds on speed 6
Add butter and knead for 1.5 min or until all butter is kneaded into dough.
Oil up, Roll into a ball and allow to prove. Once doubled in size, punch down and repeat proving process but only for 15 minutes.
Shape and put in cold oven for 15 min 180C
This bread is exactly the same as the ones that you buy from the Chinese Bakery.
You can add custard or sweet coconut into the bread before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake