- 310 g warm water or milk
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 510 g Pastry flour
- 30 g Butter
- 200 g grated cheese
1, Add all ingredient accept cheese into the mixing bowl 15 sec speed 6
2, Lock lid, 2 min 37'c kneed
3. Pour on the mat roll into ball and let it prove for 20min or double size
4, Cut into 8 pieces and top with grated cheese. Let it prove in warm place for another 10min.
5, Put in cold oven 180'c fan forced for 20 min
Can also use bakers flour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU