- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 55 g water
- 70 g sugar
- 55 g butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 220 g buttermilk, or milk
- 1 egg
- 150 g Cheddar cheese
- 680 g bakers flour
- 150 g bacon
1h 3minPreparation 1h 3minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place yeast, water, sugar, butter, salt and milk into TM bowl and warm for 2 minutes at 37ºC on speed 2.
Add egg and flour and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6
With dial set to closed lid position, knead for 2 minutes on Interval speed.
Add cheese and bacon to thermomix, 4seconds speed 10.
Turn out onto floured ThermoMat and bring dough together into tight ball adding cheese and bacon mix. Wrap and prove until doubled.
Form into rolls and place on paper lined tray. Brush with melted butter and allow to double again before baking in 200ºC oven for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup