- 300 grams warm water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 500 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 20 grams olive oil
- 200 grams Grated Cheddar Cheese, Divided into 120g and 80g
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or dried chives, Divided into 2 x 1 tablespoons
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon milk, for glazing
- 20 grams butter, melted, for brushing on the finished loaf (optional)
1. Place water, yeast and sugar in the .
2. Blitz briefly sp2 / 5secs.
3. Add remaining ingredients, adding only 100g of cheese and 1 Tblspn of the chopped chives.
4. Blitz briefly sp 7 for 15 secs to combine. Scrape.
5. Knead for 5 minutes.
6. Turn onto a thermomat or a greased bowl and rest for 15 minutes.
7. Punch down dough to elimate any air pockets and form into a loaf shape and place into a greased tin.
8. Slash top of loaf if desired.
9. Leave to rise in a warm place until doubled (up to 45 minutes).
And brush with milk before sprinkling with the combined remaining cheese and chive.
10. Place in a cold oven set to 190C and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked.
11. Melt butter in a small bowl ( in the microwave ) and brush liberally over the surace of the baked loaf, before carefully turning onto a wire rack to cool.
Delicious fresh but equally delicious toasted..
If you like my recipes, join my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!" //www.facebook.com/groups/1622735931274603/
or for information on bread making classes and more bread recipes, go to my page
Thermify me Breadwinners
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd