- 470 g lukewarm water
- 2 tsp dried yeast, (or 5g fresh yeast)
- 500 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into bowl in order listed. Mix 8sec/sp6. Let dough sit in bowl for 10 minutes to proof.
Meanwhile, lightly grease your bread tin (I use the thermomix bread tin with lid) and dust lightly with flour (optional)
Once dough has proofed for 10 mins mix 3mins/sp9.
Pour dough (it will be very sticky) directly into prepared tin and let it proof again for about 1 hour or until just touching the lid of your bread tin.
Bake in a preheated 250 degree oven for 20 mins then reduced temperature to 200 degrees for a further 20 minutes. You will know your bread is cooked when you tap the bottom of the loaf and it sounds hollow inside. Transfer straight onto a wire rack to cool.
Cheats Ciabatta Loaf
This bread freezes well.
By using the Thermomix bread knife, you will get a perfect slice every time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Rainbow cake