- 1/2 cubes fresh yeast
- 1,5 level tsp sugar
- 1 level tablespoons salt
- 30 g margarine
- 320 g buttermilk
- 500 g wheat flour
2h 0minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add Wheat flour
Knead vor 3 minutes
Let yast dough rise for 45 minutes
Make the loaf like shown in the pictures.
Pre heat your oven to 200 As you put your loaf in add a tray with a cup of boiling water to the base of the oven. Cook for 25-30 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Greek souvlaki pita bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Valrhona Cookies
- Msg based seasoning
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Philadelphia cheese
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake