- 1/2 cubes fresh yeast
- 1,5 level tsp sugar
- 1 level tablespoons salt
- 30 g margarine
- 320 g buttermilk
- 500 g wheat flour
2h 0minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- put yeast, sugar, salt, margarine, buttermilk in the TM bowl. Mix 3 minutes / Speed 2 / 37 degrees
Add wheat flour
Knead for 3 minutes
Let yast dough rise for 45 minutes.
Make the loaf like shown in the pictures.
Pre heat your oven to 200°C As you put your loaf in add a tray with a cup of boiling water to the base of the oven. Cook for 25-30 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bao Buns Recipe
- Pao Alentejano
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Greek souvlaki pita bread