- 250 grams milk
- 1/2 tablespoon Yeast
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 55 grams sugar
- 120 grams unsalted butter
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 430 grams bakers flour
1h 10minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Warm the milk and butter at 37 degrees for 3 minutes and speed 1. Butter should melt. Add yeast., sugar, eggs, salt and mix 5 seconds sp3. Add flour, mix 7 seconds speed 5, then 6 minutes closed lid, interval or dough function. The dough should be glossy and sticky. Do not walk away while the dough is needing in case the Thermomix jumps around.
Turn into a bowl, cover loosely with cling film and put in fridge overmight until double in size. This gives the best flavour. If you are in a hurry, put the bowl somewhere warm until the dough is double in size, probably 30 minutes.
To use the dough, turn out of the bowl and pat into a long rectangle.. Roll up (with various fillings if you want) into a long thin log, cut into 24, put each one into a muffin tin or arrange in a large baking dish, prove for 20 minutes in a warm place until double in size. Bake for between 10 minutes (in a muffin tin) to 20 minutes (large baking dish) at 180 degrees.
The photo is made with fresh peaches and a cinnamon butter spread over the long rectangle, then rolled up and sliced to make scrolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies