- 10 g Yeast
- 200 g milk, luke warm
- 1 tsp sugar
- 500 g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 80 g butter
- 125 g cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp seasame seeds
8Recipe is created for
1. put the milk, yeast and sugar into the bowl, heat all up for 2min on 37deg., on speed 1-2.
2. then add all the other ingridients execpt for the yolk and seasame seeds.
3. mix altogether for 5 secs o speed 7. then kneed for 2mins on intervall.
4. roll the dough into a rectangle (30-40cm). then roll it up from the smaller side and cut the roll into 12 equal pieces and form them into longish rolls.
5. place the breadrolls on a baking paper lined tray cut them crosswise on the tops, let them rise. After they have risen spread the egg yolk on the top of the rolls and sprinkle the sesame sedds on them as well. put the tray into the cold oven them bake them on 180deg for about 20-30 mins.
Accessories you need
They are nice with butter and or jam of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies