- 30g bakers flour
- 100g TM buttermilk
- 20g raw sugar
- 350g bakers flour
- 20g TM butter
- 220g TM buttermilk
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
Put flour, buttermilk and sugar into the TM bowl.
Cook for 3 mins at 80 degrees, speed 3.
Leave in TM bowl.
Add flour, butter, buttermilk, yeast and salt to the TM bowl, mix on speed 6 to combine into a dough.
Knead for 3 mins -
Once risen, knock back into shape and shape into baps - the dough is very wet, using oil on your hands helps.
Put baps onto a lined baking tray and leave to rise again until double in size.
Poolish - the bread starter
Keep your buttermilk from making your TM butter to make these gorgeous soft baps - better than anything you can buy in the shops !!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese