THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams raw almonds
- 25 grams psyllium husks, (5 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan/Celtic Sea Salt
- 3 egg whites
- 250 grams boiling water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place almonds and psyllium husks in TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds at speed 9. Add baking powder and salt and turbo 3 or 4 times to combine.
Add egg whites and vinegar and knead for 20 seconds.
Weigh in boiling water (MUST be boiling) and knead immediately for 1 minute.
Recipe adapted for Thermomix from //mariahealth.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/toasted-sub-sandwich-and-panini.html
I highly recommend that you read this blog post and watch the video. Although this worked for me first time and I found it straightforward (and completely delicious and amazing!!), there seem to be a number of variables that have led to mixed success with this recipe.
The blog post also gives a nut-free version using coconut flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Easy Hot Cross Buns
- Soft Fluffy White Bread
- Rye Bread
- Polish Bread in pot / casserole
- Sourdough Bread
- Pink beetroot bread
- Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- PALEO BANANA BREAD
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU