- 250 g coarse sea salt
- 200 g celery, diced
- 100 g carrots, diced
- 100 g courgettes, diced
- 100 g onions, halved
- 1 cloves garlic, to taste
- 1 bay leave
- 1/2 packages parsley, sage, rosmary, basil
- 20 g Extra vergine olive oil
- 30 g dry white
- Put all the vegetables in the mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7
- Add salt, olive oil and wine and cook: 25 minutes/Varoma temperature/ with the basket on the lid instead the measuring cup
Put the measuring cup on the lid, then puree everything 1 minute/ speed from 5 increasing gradually to 10.
At this point you should have a cream: if it's liquid, cook some other minute at Varoma Temperature /speed 2.
Pour the stock in a glass jar with lid, and store in the fridge. It's quite salty, usually a tsp is the equivalent of a commercial stock, so it's important learning how much do you use, to your taste.
In the fridge it lasts for a very long time.
- Option: if you like you can add some mushrooms.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs