- 300 grams celery
- 1 leek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Swede, peeled and chopped
- 1 Choko, peeled and chopped
- 1 --- parsley, small handful
- 1 chives, sprinkling
- 150 grams rock salt
- 15 grams rice bran oil
8Recipe is created for
Chop all veges into chunks and place in the TM bowl.
Chop for 10 secs on Sp6.
Add salt and oil. Cook for 20mins at Varoma on Sp 1.
Mix by slowly turning the dial to Sp 6 and then pulverising for 1 min on Sp 9
Store in a large jar in the fridge.
You can sterilise 3 x 250ml jars in the Varoma whist the stock is cooking.
1 tblsp of veggie stock concentrate in 500mls water is equal to 1 stock cube in 500mls water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce