THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 --- large apples, or 3 small
- 50 grams Dried Mango
- 20 grams dried banana, or dates
- 50 grams shaved coconut, or desiccated
- 25 grams pepitas, or sunflower seeds
- 25 grams Brazil Nuts, or cashews or macadamias
- Place all the ingredients into the mixing bowl and with the lid on and the lid locked on the dial, press Turbo for 1 second a few times until the consistency you like.
- Serve straight away or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Enjoy with yoghurt and fresh fruit or with milk like a 'normal' muesli
Tropical "CADA" Muesli
Accessories you need
A great twist on the ever popular CADA muesli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU