- 500 grams strawberries, cleaned and hulled, (2 punnets)
- 2 apples, peeled and cored
- 160 grams Rapadura, or your sugar of choice
- 2 level tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, or essence/extract
Place all ingredients into TM bowl.
Varoma temp / 28 mins / speed 1. You may need to replace the MC with the steaming basket if the jam starts spitting out.
Then blend for 40 seconds / speed 4 for a smooth consistency
Place in a jar, and refrigerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Tomato Paste / Pizza Sauce
- Chicken Spaghetti Bolognese with Hidden Veg
- Marney's Vanilla Bean Paste
- 'My Kids Don't Know The Difference' Tomato Sauce (Ketchup)
- Chilli Teriyaki Fish
- Paleo Mongolian Beef
- Heartwarming Hot Chocolate
- Chilli Cashews
- Simple Seeded Bread
- Frappe, Best Ever!
- Caramalised onion, spinach and three cheese frittata