- 5 grams ginger, fresh, Sliced into discs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams soy sauce (or tamari)
- 220 grams water
- 50 grams honey
- 2 level tablespoon cornflour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 level teaspoon rice oil
- 100 grams brown sugar
8Recipe is created for
1. Place ginger and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 9sec sp8
2. Add rice bran oil and sauté 2min Varoma sp1
3. Add remaining ingredients except the corn flour and 1/4 cup water and cook for 3 mins 80 sp 1-2
4. Make a paste with the corn flour and water and add to TM bowl, 4 sec sp 4, then 5 mins varoma sp2.
5. Bottle and store in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU