- 4 centimetre ginger root
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 8 small chillies
- 8 teaspoons Turmeric powder
- 4 teaspoons cardamom seeds
- 8 cloves
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 125 grams vinegar
8Recipe is created for
Measure all ingredients for paste into the TM bowl. Chop for 1 minute on speed 9.
Make the Paste
This paste can be added to dishes for a spicy kick. It also forms for the base for my other recipe "Tandoori Marinade".
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad