- 250 grams Butter, non salted, follow edc recipe
- 40 grams Maple Surup
- 40 grams honey
- 1 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 50 grams
Place Butterfly into TM Bowl.
Add all ingredients into bowl.
Mix 20 Sec, Speed 4
Make sure you have made your non salted EDC Butter before you start
Sweet Cinnamon Butter
This sweet butter reminds me of cinnamon sugar on toast
Use it on toast, bread, gluten free rolls like my picture, scrolls, sweet pizza, custard, etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup
- Condensed milk biscuits
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- Salted Caramel Sticky Date Cake
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Simple Matcha Smoothie