- 1 l whole milk
- 125 g live yoghurt
- 50 g powdered milk
- 250 g water
- 30 g lemon juice
10h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place milk, yoghurt and powdered milk into mixing bowl and warm 6min/50°/speed3.
Transfer yoghurts mixture into airtight jars, seal with lids and place into Varoma dish.
Rinse mixing bowl.
Place water and lemon juice into mixing bowl (this stops the bowl getting rusty).
Place Varoma dish with jars into position, secure Veroma lid and start Fermentation/70°/10hours.
Remove Varoma, then place jars of yoghurt into fridge for minimum of two hours to chill completely before serving.
You can store the yoghurt in the sealable jars for up to 1 week in the fridge.
Accessories you need
I was looking for a recipe to make yoghurt for my family on Cookidoo, it needed it to be sugar free and with ingredients I can always include in my weekly shop. I found a few that interested me, but decided to chop and change between them to create my perfect yoghurt - simple ingredients, no sugar, quick preparation and a decent fridge life!
I'm going to be adding fruit compote, honey or granola when it's eaten for sweetness.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich Filling
- 0723039124 Powerful Traditional Healer / Sangoma / Spells Caster In Polokwane, Turfloop, Mokopane, Zebediela, Seshego, Lebowakgomo, Mokopane, Senwabarwana, Bochum, Dendron, Mankweng, Tzaneen, Burgersfort, Jane Furse, Loius Trichardt, Phalaborwa
- Msg based seasoning
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Philadelphia cheese
- Porridge with Coconut Milk
- Creamy scrambled eggs (dairy free)
- potato cooked
- Red pepper jam
- Banana and oat pancakes
- PLAY DOH
- Bao Buns Recipe
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Chorizo Risotto
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd