- 75 grams Fruit juice with no added sugar
- 40g grams powdered gelatine
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 2h 0min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Pour both ingredients into the bowl
Cook speed 1, 60C Degrees for 4 minutes
Pour mixture into molds and refrigerate for 2 hours
Remove from molds and store in fridge
My kids LOVE them!
For more healthy, easy, quick recipes check out
or my facebook page
Busy Mixing - For Busy People who Love to Cook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU