- 5 or 6 --- large green apples,peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- 10 grams apple juice, unsweetened.
Place apples into bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 6.
Add apple juice.
Cook 10 mins 100 degrees speed 1
Add sugar if required and mix 5 sec speed 4
We use stewed apple on our muesli and porridge. For desserts. To make apple sauce for pork just sprinkle in some mixed spice and heat through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU