- 320 grams mixed wild rice blend
- 80 grams quinoa
- 1.250 grams water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Add water to TM bowl.
Place steaming basket in TM bowl.
Weigh rice and quinoa into the basket.
Wash the rice with the water - 10seconds/speed 5
Steam 35 - 40 minutes - Varoma temperature/Speed 2 MC on.
Remove TM lid when rice is done.
Lift out basket with the rice and tip out the rice into a pot/thermoserver. Fluff grains with a fork.
Put a lid on the pot/thermoserver and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes.
Serve as desired.
You can chamge the ratio of rice:quinoa to suit your taste.
We used 3 types of rice : brown, black and red wild rices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Teriyaki Marinade