- 320 grams mixed wild rice blend
- 80 grams quinoa
- 1.250 grams water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Add water to TM bowl.
Place steaming basket in TM bowl.
Weigh rice and quinoa into the basket.
Wash the rice with the water - 10seconds/speed 5
Steam 35 - 40 minutes - Varoma temperature/Speed 2 MC on.
Remove TM lid when rice is done.
Lift out basket with the rice and tip out the rice into a pot/thermoserver. Fluff grains with a fork.
Put a lid on the pot/thermoserver and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes.
Serve as desired.
You can chamge the ratio of rice:quinoa to suit your taste.
We used 3 types of rice : brown, black and red wild rices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink