- 300 grams pure cream
- 1/2 lemon - juice only, (approx. 1 Tablespoon)
- 1 pinch salt
Weigh in all ingredients.
With MC removed, turn speed dial to Speed 3.
Watch through the lid for the cream to reach the desired consistancy.
(Mine normally takes just under 30 seconds)
Remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Note: You can use white vinegar instead of lemon juice if you run out of lemons.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Peanut butter
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade
- Steam rice in varoma basket