- 225 g Dried coconut flakes
- 160 g almonds
- 70 g Macadamia
- 70 g hazelnuts
- 2 level tablespoons chia seeds, I used white
- 1 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 heaped tbsp rice syrup
- 80-100 g butter, Or coconut oil
Preheat oven 120deg, line baking tray with baking paper.
Put all nuts in Bowl, put basket on top and put on on turbo for 2-3 quick pulses. Remove basket.
Add remainder ingredients and on speed 3 for 5 sec.
Pour on tray and evenly spread. Place in oven for 15-20 min, checking and turning halfway thru cooking time.
Remove from oven and allow to cool.
This has been converted from Sarah Wilson .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan