- 2 spring onions, cut in round slices (2 cm)
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 120 g smoked salmon, cut in thin strips
- 40 g milk, semi skimmed
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- 1/4 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 500 g water
- Line Varoma tray with baking paper, making sure steam slots in lid are clear when lid is on. Place Varoma with tray into position.
- Arrange spring onions, tomatoes and smoked salmon on Varoma tray then set aside.
- Place milk, eggs, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in mixing bowlthen mix 10 sec/speed 3. Carefully pour over reserved vegetables and salmon on Varoma tray. Rinse mixing bowl.
- Place water in mixing bowl and place covered Varoma into position then steam 16 min/Varoma/speed 1. Once cooked, remove Varoma, slice omeletteinto fourportions and serve with your choice of salad.
Add 1-2 pinches ground nutmeg, to taste, in step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Porridge with Coconut Milk
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones