- 1 onion
- 1 green apple cored
- 1 - 2 slices bread of choice
- 1 tablespoon mixed dried herbs
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper, ground
8Recipe is created for
Cut onion and cored apple into quarters add to bowl. 2. Break bread into pieces add to bowl. 3. Add mixed herbs, peeled garlic, salt and pepper to bowl. 4. Set dial to closed lid positon , pulse on Turbo 2 times. 5.Open lid, scrape down sides of bowl, pulse again. 6. Spoon into cavity of chicken. 7. Seal cavity with metal skewer/s or stich up with sterlised needle and cotton.
Roast Chicken Stuffing
Accessories you need
Enough for 1 large or 2 medium chickens.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup