- 600 grams red peppers, Quartered, stems and seeds removed
- 200 grams sugar
- 100 grams white wine vinegar
- 50 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop the peppers 5 seconds/Speed 4.
2. Scrape down the sides of the TM bowl with the spatula. Add the sugar, vinegar and water. Cook 35 minutes/Varoma Temperature/Speed Spoon/Reverse Blade Direction/Measuring Cup replaced with the internal steaming basket on top of the TM lid so the jam reduces as it cooks. Pour into a serving dish or 6 small ramekins – the liquid will thicken into a syrup as it cools.
Alternately, pour the hot jam into a sterilised jar and cover with a sterilised vinegar-proof lid. Once opened, keep in the fridge and use within 3 weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Buttermilk whitebread loaf
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Spicy Hot Chocolate