- zest from 1 orange, I use a peeler to get the zest only -none of the white pith
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 350g macadamia nuts
- 30g raw cacao powder
- 200g Shredded coconut, sulphate free
- 10g coconut oil
Place cinnamon stick into the TM bowl & mill for 1 min on speed 10. Place all remaining ingredients into the TM bowl & chop for 1 min speed 10.
Place mixture into a bowl into the freezer for around 10 mins or until mixture is firmer.
Roll into balls & roll in cocao powder or extra coconut.
Keep balls in the freezer.
(Or you could make squares & just spread onto a tray & place into the freezer when set completely slice into squares.)
Please don't expect these to be sweet at all
Recipe created for Primal Living Tasmania's - Changing The Way We Eat confrence.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU