- 500 g water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 750 g potato
35h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add water and salt into the mixing bowl and put the steaming basket into the bowl.
- Use the scale for the right amount of potatos and put them into the steaming / simmering basket.
- Start cooking - 25min / Varoma speed 1
- transfer potato into a bowl and garnish with fresh parsley
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Abortion women's clinic:0680871774..Nqutu,vryheid,melmoth
- Dr Masego women's clinic 0655192077 in Rustenburg
- ABU DHABI @ %% +27839261239 * ( ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN DUBAI” ””AJMAN^^)) & * & *) ”Abu Dhabi**_Dubai_
- +27635344422 medical attention for pregnancy [[Abortion pills for sale in bahrain]]
- Msg based seasoning
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Philadelphia cheese
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Porridge with Coconut Milk
- Creamy scrambled eggs (dairy free)
- Red pepper jam