- 110 g plain flour
- 55 g salt
- 110 g water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- food colouring
- Place flour, salt, water, oil, cream of tartar and vanilla extract in mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then cook 2 min/100°C/speed 1.5.
- Divide mixture and add different food colouring to each section of dough - mixing each 4 sec/speed 4. Shape as desired.
Your playdough will last for at least a month if wrapped in cling film and stored in the refrigerator.
The figures you create can be kept forever by baking them. Pop them in a preheated oven and bake 30 minutes (120°C). The timings depend on the thickness of the shapes - so just cook until the shapes dry out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Seed flapjacks
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)