- 430 g plain flour
- 150 g salt
- 20g g oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 280 g boiled hot water
- 1 tsp food coloring wilton, any color
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place a jug onto mixing bowl lid, weigh boiled water ad food coloring and stir well.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl mix 6s/speed6.
After kneed 2min/
Accessories you need
You can add 1tsp glitter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich Filling
- 0723039124 Powerful Traditional Healer / Sangoma / Spells Caster In Polokwane, Turfloop, Mokopane, Zebediela, Seshego, Lebowakgomo, Mokopane, Senwabarwana, Bochum, Dendron, Mankweng, Tzaneen, Burgersfort, Jane Furse, Loius Trichardt, Phalaborwa
- Msg based seasoning
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Philadelphia cheese
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Porridge with Coconut Milk
- Creamy scrambled eggs (dairy free)
- potato cooked
- Red pepper jam
- Banana and oat pancakes