- 550 grams Bakers Flour or Bread Flour
- 300 grams Luke Warm Water
- 20 grams olive oil
- half level teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
Place four, water, yeast, olive oil and salt in TM bowl
2. Mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds
3. Turn dial in closed lid position, set for 2 minutes on interval speed
4. Place dough in a plastic bowl that has been greased with olive oil (dough wont stick)
5. Cover with cling wrap and place in fridge overnight
6. When ready to use ball up the dough into 3 balls and cover again and let them sit at room tempreature for an hour. You can then roll out your pizza dough.
The slower the rise on the dough the better the pizza.
The less yeast used the better the dough
If you want to use pizza dough in the hour please use 2 level teaspoons of yeast and let dough rise out of the fridge in a warm spot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls