- 70 grams raw sugar
- 310 grams SR flour
- 450 grams milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon bi-carb soda
Place sugar & SR Flour in TM bowl & mill 3 sec/Speed 7
Place remaining ingrediants - milk, egg, vanilla & Bi-carb Soda in bowl mix 10 sec/Speed 5.
Scrape down bowl.
Mix again 10 sec/Speed 5.
Heat frypan, brush frypan with butter, pour mixture in frypan to make Pancake. Cook 1 - 2 minutes or until bubbles appear, turn & cook other side.
Keep Pancakes warm in ThermoServer while you make remaining pancakes, brush frypan with butter in between frying.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)