- 125 g plain flour
- 25 g sunflower oil, plus extra for frying
- 15 g sugar
- 200 g milk
- 1 egg, large
- 1/2 sprig baking powder
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 7 - 8 fresh strawberries, sliced (1 cm)
- 1 1/2 bananas, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 kiwifruits, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 slices fresh pineapple, sliced (1 cm)
- runny honey, for garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place flour, oil, sugar, milk, egg, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl then mix 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then mix again 5 sec/speed 5. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a little oil in a pancake or frying pan over a medium heat.
- Place teaspoons of mixture into pan without spreading. Turn over once bubbles begin to appear on surface of pancake (approx. 20 seconds). Repeat, adding more oil when necessary until all batter is used.
- Assemble skewers, alternating pancakes with different fruit pieces (approx. 4 pancakes per skewer). Serve drizzled with honey, if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies