- 125 g plain flour
- 25 g sunflower oil, plus extra for frying
- 15 g sugar
- 200 g milk
- 1 egg, large
- 1/2 sprig baking powder
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 7 - 8 fresh strawberries, sliced (1 cm)
- 1 1/2 bananas, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 kiwifruits, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 slices fresh pineapple, sliced (1 cm)
- runny honey, for garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place flour, oil, sugar, milk, egg, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl then mix 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then mix again 5 sec/speed 5. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a little oil in a pancake or frying pan over a medium heat.
- Place teaspoons of mixture into pan without spreading. Turn over once bubbles begin to appear on surface of pancake (approx. 20 seconds). Repeat, adding more oil when necessary until all batter is used.
- Assemble skewers, alternating pancakes with different fruit pieces (approx. 4 pancakes per skewer). Serve drizzled with honey, if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich Filling
- 0723039124 Powerful Traditional Healer / Sangoma / Spells Caster In Polokwane, Turfloop, Mokopane, Zebediela, Seshego, Lebowakgomo, Mokopane, Senwabarwana, Bochum, Dendron, Mankweng, Tzaneen, Burgersfort, Jane Furse, Loius Trichardt, Phalaborwa
- Msg based seasoning
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Philadelphia cheese
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Porridge with Coconut Milk
- Creamy scrambled eggs (dairy free)
- potato cooked
- Red pepper jam
- Banana and oat pancakes
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins