- 200 grams almonds
- 150 grams Macadamias raw
- 150 grams Cashews raw
- 100 grams pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 75 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil - Melted
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
1. Place Almonds, Macadamias and Cashews into TM Bowl. Chop 3sec/speed6
2. Place pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and coconut into TM bowl and chop 5sec/speed 6 or until desired consistancy is reached.
3. Place oil, maple and honey in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until coconut oil is melted and mix well. (This can be done in TM prior to making nut mix however I find it alot quicker and easier to do in microwave)
With nut and seed mix still in the TM, Speed 3 and slowly pour Oil mix in the top until just combined.
Spread Museli Mix onto one or two trays lined with baking paper and place in oven on 170 degrees, for 20 mins. Stiring regularly to ensure even browning of mix.
Add as a topping to any meal, yogurt, chia puddings, deserts, fish, chicken etc...
Nut and Seed Mix
Accessories you need
Melting and mixing the oil mix can be done in TM however its easier and quicker to do in the microwave.
Nut and seed mix will work in any combination. Add or omit any nut/seed as desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU