- 300 grams salted peanuts
- 15 grams peanut oil
- 120 grams honey
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 170 grams rolled oats
- 190 grams dark chocolate chips
- 120 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams chopped nuts of your choice
- 5 grams vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
place peanuts in bowl and chop for 20 sec on speed 8
scrape down the bowl and add peanut oil. Mix for another 10 sec speed 8.
Add honey, chocolate and coconut oil.
heat for 6 min 60 degrees speed 2.
Add the rolled oats, coconut, chopped nuts and vanilla and mix for on reverse for 30 seconds speed 4.
press mixture in to a slice tin and allow to set.
slice in to bars and enjoy!
no bake bars
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU